LOL Scared American? I don't think so!

CanadianRidr

Sponsoring Member
Oct 22, 2001
From the Salt Lake tribune

A Real Contrast
Thursday, November 1, 2001

I saw the videotape of Osama bin Laden telling the world how the people of the United States are now living in terror. There was something strange about that. Good old Binny Laden was squatting in front of a cave, wearing camouflage, an automatic rifle at the ready, flanked by two bodyguards, nervously glancing around, and ready to dive into the cave at the first sound of an airplane.
I, on the other hand, was lying in my bean bag chair, in my front room, in my underwear and socks, munching on a few M&M's and sipping an icy cold root beer. It is great to live in the USA!

DAVE BARKER
West Valley City

B

biglou

I'd be scared.

Scared I'd run out of M&M's, that is.:D

I say "Ditto" also. Dang proud to be living here.

gibbs_6

Jul 5, 2001
Looks like Bin Laden is getting a little scared.:eek: I would give anything to see him scared out of his wits and him to piss in his pants.:scream: :confused: :p

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
ha!....i just finished siinging along with the ole nat anthem at the local high school football state play off,sat down, and told my wife"here we are,enjoying the game, bin lardass,ha!" btw, my cousin was on the lower level of tower one when the first jet hit, he was on the street watching when the second hit, a cop yelled "run" my cousin ran about 9 miles home, scarred? hmm.. i can tell ya this, he is one angy dude now, he's about had it with all this stuff and wants afghani nuked, seriously nuked.ha! so much for the passive cousin:D i don't think those terrorist gauged the us citizenry very well. ooooops. :p knock knock...whoooo iss it....us army rangers,we're here to kill you and destroy everything you built and hold dear.:eek: ..huhum..insamas not here:eek:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
I'd like to see ol' Benny on an airplane that's about to auger full throttle into a mountain of fresh hot steaming pig manure.:)

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Top Bottom