looking for places to ride in connecticut

ttxr250

Feb 19, 2004
just got back into the sport after 20 years :yeehaw: where does everyone ride in ct.?? are there any good clubs... tracks ...woods ect.i appreciate any advice :aj:

marcv125

Oct 29, 2001
ttxr250 said:
just got back into the sport after 20 years :yeehaw: where does everyone ride in ct.?? are there any good clubs... tracks ...woods ect.i appreciate any advice :aj:

i usually either ride at thomaston dam or rocky hill....Thomaston is free and is a good place to practice woods riding, and rocky hill you have to pay a 30 dollar day rider fee but its a fully groomed mx track now..Thomaston opens in may and Rocky hill opens in either late april or early may

MayhemInNY

Feb 18, 2004
Im down in lower NY and Im also searching for places to ride in the NY/CT/NJ area.. Both the places you mentioned sound good to me, kinda far my house but only about 1hour 20mins from my friends house.. One place I know Ill be checking out is is www.atvny.com... They are right off exit 17 on 87..

RM Dan

Mar 28, 2000
I was up in CT last Fall and Rode central village, Rocky Hill and Oxbridge. How do you get to Thomaston Dam? are there fees? Also are there any new tracks? The problem with the tracks I rode is that they NEVER chage them. I dont know, I have ridden Dade City FL a lot and they change the track all the time. Out of all the tracks i rode Uxbridge was the best.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…