Looking for riding partners in or near Vegas

kxdirtgirl

Jun 4, 2003
Hey--I am moving down to Vegas from Seattle in August and will be without my riding buddies. Looking for people to join up with so we can ride together.

WRoost426

Jun 12, 2003
Originally posted by kxdirtgirl
Hey--I am moving down to Vegas from Seattle in August and will be without my riding buddies. Looking for people to join up with so we can ride together.

Hey kxdirtgirl, I've been in Vegas for a few months and am interested in riding with ya. I hope you're prepared for the desert : ) Do you have ICQ or AIM or somethin? If not, just shoot me an e-mail if you want to talk some more. Have a good one!

WRoost426

Jun 12, 2003
Originally posted by kxdirtgirl

Hmm, I'm having problems with my account, cause they don't like the e-mail address that I signed up with, so I don't know if you will be able to see it. Anyways, my e-mail is cbrandom11@hotmail.com so e-mail me there or just reply to this thread. See ya!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…