looking to get into racing

CrashAddict

Nov 17, 2007
I am looking to get into racing I live in asheville nc and I dont know any body that rides other than my girl friend! Does any body have any suggestions on how to go about it?

All so does it matter what kinda bike that i have as to what type of racing that i could get in?

wolfgangg

Nov 21, 2007
I do not know how US is working but i would recommend that you start off finding a club you would like to race for. Then they would inform you of race events taking place as well as what licences you might need at start. It is the cheapest start then as you get better you can then start your way to regional races and then nationals and then internationals :)

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
What type of racing? Motocross? Enduro? Hare scrambles?

In addition to a few outlaw tracks, both the AMA District 29 and JMX run MX races most weekends.

SE&TRA has enduros in the area.

There are at least two different organizations that do hare scrambles in NC. NCHSA (North Carolina Hare Scrambles Association) and I think the other is Mid East something or other.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…