Looks like someone can see DRN again...

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
HAHAHAHA.

Be warned....I have TONS of pent up, silliness to get out.

Im starting with Lou..........

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
The Evil Clown Returns... :p

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
WTF.....are you guys a bunch of pansies now? A guy takes a year off and comes back to nothing....

IM DISAPPOINTED

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Lois is an excellent place to start, Milk.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
well... after you left no one wanted to be nasty anymore. I don't talk about my colo-rectal health, Carlo won't talk about being gay, and Pred won't say anything about being scheduled for "the change" next tuesday (we know he's nervous, and we just want to give him our support). I have to shave every day, tuck in my shirt and use my napkin at the dinner table. Even Aimee stopped pretending to get grossed out by boogers and farts. I guess we've all grown up (figuratively speaking for Rich, of course).

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Have you seen any good video's lately?

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome back to DRN Milk.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
YZ165 said:
Welcome back to DRN Milk.

You're obviously new around here. :laugh:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Milk said:
WTF.....are you guys a bunch of pansies now? A guy takes a year off and comes back to nothing....

IM DISAPPOINTED

Quitcher whining. :blah:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Green Horn said:
You're obviously new around here. :laugh:

Just trying to be nice to the guy. If I was stuck in Pred's undies, I'd like some kind words on occasion as well. :laugh:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Dude

IT IS GLORIOUS in Pred's underpants......dont be fooled....

Shut up GH....it takes you about 2 words to get back on my nerves...way to work it through...

Zio...........

Roost ---

I am glad to be back.

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Milk said:
Dude
Zio...........

I don't get it. What are the dots.....? Tears because you can't speak from the overwhelming joy? Or like a little trail of popcorn for me to follow that leads back to your tent. I hope it's your tent and not a cave with Vincent Price in it and Bobby just stole a taboo statue.

But I'm sorry. I can't fool around with you anymore. Maybe we can just be regular friends who don't sit so close to each other in the cab of your truck. This is hard for me. It's like when I knew Melissa Bailey was fooling around with 4 other guys so I broke up with her and cried for days later. Don't worry, buddy. I don't blame you. I know we weren't exclusive. And I won't call you a Cannon Crotch behind your back. And I really mean it when I say lets be friends. And there's nothing wrong with a little flirting now and then.

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
Milk said:
Shut up GH....it takes you about 2 words to get back on my nerves...way to work it through...

Well thank god for the both of us that you're only on for about 10 min at a time.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Milky Poo, nice to see your still you. :p

Mully

Dapper

Sponsoring Member
Jan 25, 2002
It's because we're friends I feel I can say this from the heart.
BITE ME MILK!!! :nener:

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
You lie Zio. You are my best girl and you know it. I will always be down for you. I will even leave my eyes open...Melissa Bailey is a slut.

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
I can't remember what I said either, damnit!!

Give me a reminder;-)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You guys are gay, flat out. I get a call the other night and the wife says it's from Oklahoma, I cringe, wondering how he found me again....

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
a454elk said:
You guys are gay, flat out. I get a call the other night and the wife says it's from Oklahoma, I cringe, wondering how he found me again....

Tell the truth... your wife says it's from Oklahoma and you thought it was the musical and you peed your pants.

Farmer John

T.C.F.<br>(tire changin' fool)
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 8, 2000
Milk said:
Be warned....I have TONS of pent up, silliness to get out.

Stealing your neighbors little blue pills again? :joke:

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Does this mean there will be more 'Full Moons' over the Oklahoma skies in October again? :|

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Zip it Zio "I seem to have lost my drum stick" Mulligan. And I like the Sound of Music any way, so there.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…