Mammoth Mountain - Who will win Womens Class? [Bet]

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
The 37th Annual Mammoth Mountain race is this weekend. Sadly, it's probably the last race that will ever take place at Mammoth :(

The Women race on Friday - who will win it?

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Sounds like Jackie Short, who I think was last year's winner, might have broken both wrists at Mammoth. Ouch! And her huby, Andrew Short, is recovering from a broken wrist as well. :think:

I'm still waiting for the Womens class results.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
About darn time I find the results for this!

Jessica Patterson wins Mammoth
The 37th Annual Mammoth Motocross was held last weekend and once again drew a lot of women racers. Jessica Patterson went 1-1 in the women's expert class and Jacqueline Ross went 1-1 in the women's amateur class. Early reports from the weekend said that Tarah Gieger, the current WMA Pro points leader, rode a CRF 250 and had some problems with restarting the bike after a crash. Sarah Whitmore finished 2nd overall with a 3-4 after two poor starts. Disappointing news came from Jacki Short, who took an impressive 2nd place in the first moto, but crashed in the 2nd moto breaking both her wrists. Jacki said she high-sided and cart-wheeled. She has a screw in her right wrist and a plate in her left wrist and may be out for the rest of the season. To see her in pre-injury racing action, keep an eye on the Speed Channel's Two Wheel Tuesday for an upcoming segment on Jacki and Andrew Short filmed at the WMA's opening round at Glen Helen.

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
mx547 said:
nikki, when are we going to see your name on that entry list?

HA! I wish! I get lapped by the top pro girls. :uh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom