windsormw

Aug 8, 2004
hi

as i was saying in my last post ( i cooked the rod & pin ) . So just wondering if any one had any good or bad things to say about aftermarket suzuki parts manuf. ?

I did a crank bearing job months ago , and i used OEM suzuki ( koyo) bearings and paid too much if u axe me . $40 or something a peice .

I am now interested in a rod & pin kit , piston , ring and jug & head . Yup , might as well do er right . The jug & head have some bured away spots on the rim of cylinder and the mating head as the same . I don't think it is that good for it so better sway it out .

1 . Jug ...............just the jug , power valve assy. is fine , i can swap that out into the new one

2. HEAD . ..........its got some scoring on it and gonna need replacing

3. ROD & PIN .......including needle bearing and thrust washers

4. PISTON & RING .......i think tha with a fresh jug , a new piston & ring would be reqiured ( let them break in together )

SO , please let me hear your opinions . On manf. , deals and heads up on any junk out there not to buy

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v720/windsormw/Pcdv0041.jpg

windsormw

Aug 8, 2004
nothing ...........come on

u guys got to help me out be for i pi$$ a bunch of dough away when there might be a bigger & better deal out there

Top Bottom