whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I was VERY skeptical about opening that link Helio? OUTSTANDING! Come on, who's next to go back down the hill? Only 1 ambulance, as if they needed 50! I remember our do or die hill, coming up was 1 thing, going back down was the killer. What was worse, the rock dodge up top, or the humps near the bottom? The slower, the worse it is, GAS IT!

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
That looks like your average Pennsylvania mountain trail, minus the trees. There's some twisted fellas about an hour south of here that have some of the most wicked trail I've ever ridden. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE a challenge, but oh my! There's a hill like that, with a bend in the middle. Also has a couple peg deep ruts with giant roots through them. You have to almost have your back on the rear fender to keep from going over the bars. Gas it works well AFTER the bend, not so much before it. Did I mention it drops you into a swampy creek bed?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Looks like just another day at Jawbone canyon. :yikes:

Good find Helio. :cool:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:yikes:

Ouch

Fixitguy74

Oct 13, 2009
I love watching those types of events. Just wishing I had the guts, and a suitable bike to try some of that stuff.

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
Fixitguy74 said:
I love watching those types of events. Just wishing I had the guts, and a suitable bike to try some of that stuff.
and maybe some skill too???

fatcat216v2

Aug 29, 2009
helio lucas said:
and maybe some skill too???

That might take the spirit out of it. I thought a strong maim and death wish was enough to get your name down on the entry form....and down that hill watching guy after guy have his bike bounce off his back. :yikes:

02stampede

Jan 5, 2009
I could do that no problem.. I have the skill to tumble down that hill all day long!

But seriously, that is sick.. Good find bro!

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
whenfoxforks-ruled said:
I could fall down that hill pretty good myself! This is day 1 of the ISDE Lucas? Vintage Bob
no VB, this is erzberg rodeo in austria. but i found it because i was showing some enduro movies to my brother trying to convince him to go to the isde... unfortunately we cannot made it.

well, i heard from friends it was great but those top riders on sand, AMAZING.
PORTUGAL made 6º overall, right after USA. on the last day we were on front of USA but those MX riders on the track made the difference and stole us the 5º place :fft:

from what i read on a portuguese moto magazine, it seems that we will have a world trophy for extreme enduro. will be composed by:

#1- "the though one", england, 23 january
#2- "hell's gate", italy, 6 february
#3- "erzberg rodeo", austria, 3 june
#4- "romaniacs", romania, ?
#5- "the roof of africa", south africa, 25 november

main sponsor: RED BULL

i bet it will give us many videos to share :nod: :ohmy:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
I was checking out the results Lucas, its too early here now, but there was 1 mx guy from the U.S.A. that caught my eye, older fellow, he did quite well, in some sections. I never did find Fredette though, which one is the old geezers class? And kudos for the smaller countries dominating off road racing! We may still have outside resources when the politicians and greenies shut down off road riding here in the States. The rodeo deal is the same people that put up the Iron man race in North Texas? Vintage Bob

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
yes, the same kind of ride, that kind of race red bull supports. on the rodeo 500 riders on the beggining, 5 or 6 on the end, can´t remember. i´ve seen a video where you just see people fall on they side tired... i´m unable to fin it now...

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom