MC Moto Park in Mt CArroll, Illinois

neysbo

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2002
I am thinking of going to this place to race this weekend for myself and boys. Any comments would be great. How is it for little guys on 50's.

thanks

motometal

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 3, 2001
anyone have more info/experience on this track? It's not too far of a drive for me, but i've never heard of it.

James980

Dec 29, 1999
I thought about taking my kid there yesterday, but I took myself to Sunset Ridge's open riding day instead.

However, I talked to my neighbor when he was out washing his bike yesterday evening. He went there and really liked it. Although he did crash and said he did pretty crappy, he said it was a very safe track. I got the notion it was much like Sunset, but that notion may have been wrong.

We didn't have much time to talk, but he did mention a long downhill ski jump or something along those lines.

James

mxfonzeeboy

Dec 19, 2001
This track is great!! Lots of terain changes (uphills, downhills). This track is basically laid out like Byron (Motosports Park) only the owner actually cares about what people think and is always looking for suggestions on track changes. If you live anywhere near this track, check it out and I guarantee you will keep going back!

karterron

~SPONSOR~
Mar 24, 2002
We had thought about going there a few times but ended up somewhere closer each time. I wanted to know what the place looked like before I drove 3 hours to get there. Been there and been disappointed to many times to take the chance. Photo section on the website said they would be posted after the first race which was April 12th. No photo's yet.

Sounds like some interest in the place if they got some photo's up for people to see what the place is like. Alot of people won't make that kind of drive without knowing what they are going to.

wardy

2005 Lori Nyland Award Winner
Nov 12, 1999
There are a couple pictures up on midwest-racing.com Merle was there last weekend and did a story on sunday's races.

wardy

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…