KLX4smoke

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 16, 2001
Cool duds and machine. As much as I love Bass Ale, I hereby vow to drink only bud light every night i go out while MC is leading in the SX points. If he wins the series, I will drink bud light until somebody else takes the #1 plate away. Go Jeremy! (i don't need all those calories anyway):)

Moteaux

Professional Mud Tester
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 30, 2001
"At any rate, in case you’ve been hiding under an empty keg somewhere, McGrath is wearing AST/Thor clothing and his new corporate sponsor is ... Bud Light." :uh:

Guess I've been under the empty keg.... thanks for the reference SenriorKX. :o

yzracer49

Mar 19, 2000
Bud Light??

As much as I love Bass Ale, I hereby vow to drink only bud light every night i go out while MC is leading in the SX points

Thats like eating prime rib all your life and then settling for White Castlle slidders. :scream:

i dont like the new look of the yamahas. the holes look like alien eyes.

Oh, but the graphics you could could come up with.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Even if he was wearing purple & pink sweats with a white open face helmet and lace up loggers boots riding a CZ he's still be the best thing that ever happened to our sport. Yeah Bud Light isn't on my favorites list, I like the new plastic and graphics on the Yamaha and the gear is pretty cool too. Heck I like Thor gear, it's a lot less teenie boper looking than the No Fear.:p

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
I hate to see a beer as a major SX sponsor. It should be an interesting season though.

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
Last year at the Las Vegas supercross Jeremy used an FMF pipe. His reasoning behind using it was he tested David Vuillemens (sp?) bike before Vegas and liked his motor set up more than his own. DV uses an FMF pipe. In the time between when MC tested DV's bike and Vegas Pro Circuit didn't have time to make him a pipe to the specs of DV's so he went with one of DV's FMF pipes for the Vegas supercross.

As far as series sponsors go it used to be the Camel Supercross series.

Wraith

Do the impossible its fun
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 16, 2000
I like the look of his new bike and gear. The black on both, look better than some of those other colors he has worn in mt opinion. But I would like to know what goes through his mind (since he's been at the top for so long) when he's walking to his bike and spots that big #2 on it:think I wonder if seeing that alone, would be enogh to catch the Red RC?

Top Bottom