Michigan Motorcycle Show, worth attending?

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
Has anyone here on the board and from Michigan attended this show? Is it worth it for a kdx woods rider? I haven't been on my bike since late last summer, due to the arrival of my firstborn son and a couple of buddies and I are looking to calm a riding jones until it's trail time again by heading to the show.

Thanks,
Bill

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Hey Wild Bill!

Check out this thread over on the Michigan Trail Riders forum.

http://dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?threadid=70712

I'm going Sunday with my 8 year-old son, and MWEISSEN from Grand Rapids may be joining as well.

I've never been so I don't know how good it'll be, but members from the Bent Wheels riding club will be there (www.bentwheels.com), and I figure it beats staring at my bike in the garage!

If interested in hooking up, PM or e-mail me.

WildBill

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 29, 2002
Smit-Dog,

Thanks. I new I should have checked there first. I have been away from DirtRider for awhile do to a new job and I need to get my bearings straight. Right now my bike is stored over at a buddy's house and I have not even looked at it since mid-September. We are going tonight , so if I get a chance, I will post my experience in the MTR forum on Saturday. Thanks for the offer.

Bill

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
That'd be great if you could post some feedback and let us know if it's a worthwhile show.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom