KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
Thanks to all of the people on DRN for putting up with my questions, I have finished pretty much all of the mods on my 2003 KDX 200.

Click the link below to see pics of it, the mods on it, and some pics of Me and BeefKing's First Ride of the Season.

www.geocities.com/kdxfreestyle200/

THANKS AGAIN!

:aj: :aj: :aj:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Who's Mike?

sluggo69

May 24, 2003
hey kdxfreestyle?

when you mounted the rm number plate what did you do about fork boots? did you use src mudskins of sealsavers?
bike looks great buddy,,sluggo :thumb:

Duneman

~SPONSOR~
Jun 16, 1999
I must say, that is a very cool lookin KDX200, it looks like it would be a blast ride or race. And thanks for listing your mods, and the prices, thats good info. Thanks

KDXNick

~SPONSOR~
Oct 15, 2002
Wow, great job on the bike! Looks beautiful. I'd almost be afraid to race that bike. I'd at least be tempted to throw on the stock plastic first, as not to scratch up those fenders and graphics. You invested alot into this bike and it shows. I strongly recomend that you add a pipeguard, sharkfin, and skidplate to protect your investment. You're lookin at ~ $160 or so to protect $975. I skipped out on the pipeguard at first when I built my race bike, I dented my FMF Gnarly (once on each side) and had to ge the pipe blown. Now the pipe looks like sh*t with the torch marks. Great job on the front #plate too, I modified a 2002 KX250 plate to fit mine and yours looks way better.
-Nick

cicone

Sep 29, 2003
DUDE!!! If it runs a good as it looks, you're in for some serious fun! Great job. Wave at my Grandfather's house when you pass through Abington!!! :thumb:

NoIdea462

Feb 12, 2004
Nice ass bike

that is a hot hook up. mine almost looks like that but green fenders and a different graphics kit. i have all the same mods on mine as you have on urs :yeehaw:

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
thanks for all of the replies guys...Im not sure whats up with the site.. it works, then it doesnt.

Yes I do a lot of MX with my KDX, but at the same time I do a lot of trail riding.

If anyone wants any more info or anything about my bike or something, just ask here, or e mail me at [email protected]

KDXNick

~SPONSOR~
Oct 15, 2002
Wibby,
Thanks for that link. Their work is truely impresive. I've never seen any pipe repair service that could return a smashed/crimped pipe beyond something that looked like it came out of a scrap yard, and these guys make em' look brand new! For the extra $10-$20 over the cost of getting a pipe blown you can't beat it. More people should know about that shop, especialy us woods riders.
-Nick

srhill

~SPONSOR~
Sep 20, 2002
What, finished with your bike? :eek:

Thats awfull man, what are you going to do now? I hope I never get finished with mine. :laugh:

It still looks nice, even if you are "finished" with it. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom