Millville final race of the season

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
This weekend we headed to Millville for the final race and I tried a couple new things with the camera. I have always wanted to do some pan shots so I tried it. After talking to chili I learned what I should have done to make them work better but here is what I got
Aaron
a1-14.jpg

Spider
a2-15.jpg

Not sure who this was
a3-13.jpg

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
I also tried playing a bit more with the Servo and f-stops
some turned out OK
One of Spiders friends switching ruts out of a corner
a6-9.jpg

I liked the backdrop here
a8-4.jpg

A 2 picture sequence as Spider caught up and passed 2 of the A riders
a10-3.jpg

a11-1.jpg

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
Chili said:
Nice work Dave, your stuff is really coming along. That last shot the turn prior to what was previously the Holy Schmit?
actually the 2 with the A riders and the next one are the corner you are thinking between the collarbone and holy schmit. The last one is the corner right after where the pros came down from the big uphill triple (RCs triple?) where I think you shot that pic of RC really railing the corner flat . the one with #26 is where the pros went up to the big triple that washout is the uphill track :nod: .

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Nice shots :cool: Looks like a tough, but fun track.

oldguy

Always Broken
Dec 26, 1999
trial_07 said:
Nice shots :cool: Looks like a tough, but fun track.
It is a great track really develops ruts and multiple lines. It is also the same track they run the Springcreek Pro national on in August. It was one of RCs favorites to the point he made his final appearance here

Squid31

Jul 5, 2006
I agree with Doug, your stuff is getting better for sure. I don't know what he has told you about panning, but my suggestion is to not go so slow with your shutter speed. 1/100 is plenty slow enough.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom