desert_racer

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 2, 2000
A young woman was pulled over for speeding. As the motorcycle officer walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book, she said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the Highway Patrolmen's Ball." He replied, "Highway patrolmen don't have balls," There was a moment of silence while she smiled, and he realized what he'd just said. He then closed his book, got back on his motorcycle and left. She was laughing too hard to start her car for several minutes. :moon: :moon: :) :)

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Awww crap Rex.

Another contaminated keyboard and it's only Monday. :) :) :) :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
:):)

smb_racing

Master of None
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 31, 2000
:)

yzeater

~SPONSOR~
May 21, 2001
Let me edit that for you Maru

Elk, what would you do if someone who was 6'8 (i think that's like XRP) actually said that to you?

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
I've heard worse!

slo' mo

slower than slow...
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 5, 2000
Originally posted by yzeater
Let me edit that for you Maru

Elk, what would you do if someone who was 6'8 (i think that's like XRP) actually said that to you?

let me put it into a REAL perspective

Elk - what would you do if somebody said that to you while you were just pushing your DRZ around the pits while munching on a Krispy Kreme? NO, NO! I said I wasn't going to start that this week.... :think:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Slo- DRZ! Ahhhh, no four strokes here other than the elk pal!:moon: My kids came home with 2 dozen krispy's yesterday, I was in heaven!

Kav how bout this, "How you doin today sir?"

"I'm doing f****** great you a**hole, how bout you?"

"Well, this is going downhill, can I see you license and registration?"

"What the f*** did you stop me for, I wasn't doing s***. Don't you have anything better to do you d***head?"

"Actually sir, you are my number one priority right now and I can't bear the thought of being with someone else right now."

It didn't get any better but I think you got the jist of it!:):)

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Jeez, elk, now how about the truth? I was minding my own business, blazin down the highway, maybe, just maybe going a mere 105 and you gotta go and bust my groove! :eek: :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
No TTR, it wasn't LA County and I wasn't chasin a Hyundai!

How bout this one:

"Good morning sir, I stopped you because, whoa, what's that ll over you face?!"

"They're scabs"

"From what?!"

"I've got aids."

"How'd you get that?"

"You know."

"Wow, I'll be leaving now!"

I stopped him for tailgating, go figure!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
NO! :):)

02cr250r

Spammer
Oct 5, 2001
Is that guy in you "avatar" the guy from Chips? I think his name is eric estrada or something...a454elk? im only 16 so that show was a little before my time.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
You know, in the end, he's the loser, not matter what he says. If you can keep that in mind, things are just humorous, nothing more!;) I still have the last say in which ride he takes from there, his or mine!:)

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
As I tell students in my office "you might have the last word but I have the last action.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom