Moonrocks 2007 (Feb 16, 17, 18, 19) ?!

D36-108A

~SPONSOR~
Dec 3, 2002
After some precipitation last night, some of us had to ride again today. I matched or exceeded Mick's crash and banged up my leg and my swingarm. We did some serious trailblazing, thanks (or blame) to Mick. Every imaginable condition from slimey dark mud to snow to dusty hardpack.

The Ant

Jan 3, 2002
Just got back from the dr's, wrist is okay! Well, not okay, but not broken. :') Still swollen and turning black n blue, but better. Somehow I smashed my bike's kill switch, but that was the only new part I'm going to need, can hammer out the header guard (again) and trim off any new hanging plastic shreds, all in all a very tough bike.

I had such a blast on Saturday that the trip down was well worth it, I really like Moonrocks, we rode the main trails I'd remembered from 3 years ago, I was riding better than ever til The Crash.... ain't it always that way.

Was fun to meet up with our old friends, plus Neil, Eric and Kai and his group, weather was absolutely perfect.

Can't wait to go back!
-Susan

neelix3k

Jan 4, 2007
Susan,

Cool pics! thanks for posting. I also wanted to say thanks so much for all the tips and riding pointers you and Randy both gave me, I had so much fun! Went back last weekend and tackled those same washes again much better, no crashes! Glad you guys made it down, we have about 3-4 inches of snow in Reno now, so i am glad the weather coopertated that weekend. How is the wrist doing? I hope it's all better! again many thanks! looking forward to being able to keep up with you next year! ride ride ride! :)

Neil :ride:

B

biglou

Man, that brings back memories of long (REALLY long!), cold drives, staying up too late, getting up too early, eating like kings, crazy Canadians, flaming toilet paper hockey in the dirt, and riding until you just couldn't ride anymore!

Top Bottom