moose racing handlebar barkbusters parts

crazy250x

Feb 10, 2009
I bought a pair of used moose racing 7/8 inch hand protectors from ebay. i'm missing the throttle side internal spacer to keep the protector away from the grip so the throttle will return. does anyone know what part i need and where to get it? the clutch side is fine, i just need the throttle parts that go inside the tube of the handgrip??
thanks

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
You can always just move your throttle tube a quarter inch in, so the bar sticks out of the end of the throttle tube. That way it won't rub against the barkbuster.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
As Indy suggested is a good and very inexpensive option (free) it also happens to be they was most all barkbusters are setup. I'm a little more anal than most with the little details so I actually fabricate a thin plastic spacer from the top of a can of spray paint for my throttle spacer because I hate a sticky throttle. I also back cut the grip about 1/8" from the tube to make sure it doesn't get smashed down and bind.

Remember you don't have to buy every single pieve for your bike, sometimes just a little thinking goes a long way.

IndyMX

Crash Test Dummy
~SPONSOR~
Jul 18, 2006
Amo, IN
I just got a set of ODI grips.. Now I can run my bark busters if I want, or take them off and insert the end plugs and go without!

These are by far the best grips I've owned!!

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom