peterryan01

May 6, 2003
Hi,

I'm hoping someone knows something about the Moose Torque Spacer Kit available for the KDX200. I am looking for more low end (beyond Boyesen reeds and an FMF Gnarly pipe). Does anybody have any experience or ideas about this product?

Thanks,

Peter

MDA

May 27, 2002
Does any one know if the torque ring show any improvements on a stock pipe/silencer setup? Or, is this the kind of thing that can only be noticed with an aftermaket pipe?

-Mark-

GREENHORNET

~SPONSOR~
Jan 20, 2003
Yes- you will lose a couple 100 rpm off the top end,but I don't think it will hurt you unless you must have all the top end you can get. I think it will work on any pipe setup you are running. I have wondered many a time if it would help me too. The thing is that i can not believe it is so inexpensive- the torque spacer kit is like $20 or more-- not really sure.

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I know it does not relate to a KDX 200, but I installed a Moose Torque spacer in my YZ 250 last week. Did it help low end? Maybe a little if a person used their imagination. The cost, shipped, was under 40.00.

To be 100% honest, I should have saved the money towards an Eric Gore port job on the bike.

Obviously, my bike was not a KDX, but I hope you get better results than I did.

I would try the exhaust pipe ring first. At 9.00, how could a person go wrong???

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom