Moto-Xtreme screw ups

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
I ordered rain gear. I live in S America. I was told that the stuff would be shipped directly to me here although I should put my credit card billing address (in the states) as the shipping address. But when I tracked the order at UPS it said the shipment went by UPS ground to my billing address in Miami. BUT I was charged $63 for shipping!
So they screwed up with the shipping and then billed me around $43 more than they should. I'm waiting now to see if they will admit their errors and then reimburse me.

Pokie

Administrator
May 7, 1999
Galena, IL
Che Jaguar! Que decis?
I think one of your quotes of Einstein is most appropriate for this engine power world we play in: "the two most common elements in the universe are carbon and ignorance"....

South America is a big place, can you specify your location?

good luck with Moto Xtreme!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Who has the stuff right now ? - If you never get the gear, you can always dispute the credit card charge !

jaguar

~SPONSOR~
Jul 29, 2000
South America
To answer your questions; I'm in Paraguay where it's so !@% hot you don't even wear protective gear because if you do you'll die of heat stroke!! But I ride every weekend anyway and almost never fall. Its pretty flat here and not very challenging. I want to check out near the Brazil border where the riding is more mountainous which is my favorite kind of riding. Anyway the mild winter has started here and it rains often now so I need that gear. It's probably at my forwarding address now in Miami. I hope I get it soon.

Top Bottom