mazeco

Jun 8, 2003
anyone wears the msr system x gear? Is it anygood? I'm planning on buying both pants and jersey in blue/orange I think they look great. Thanks.

01RM125

~SPONSOR~
Oct 16, 2002
My first MX pants were the MSR World TOur (MSR's lowest level, purchased last Sept). Belt pulled out of pants after about 8 rides. I rivited it back on and still use them. But, both my Children both have had World Tour for years, and no problems (and Cam wore his almost daily for 2+ years).

Cam now has MSR System X (since last XMAS). Those Sys X pants have large rubber piece thats part of the belt, that is rivited to the pants. The Sys X stuff seems to be very well made (comparable to top end FOX IMO, Wife has 360 only, and I have the 360 vented pants) and has so far held up great. I would not hesitate to buy MSR System X again.

spydyplayer

Jul 12, 2003
I have owned two different sets of MSR gear. First I owned a set of Rage pants when I was still on 80's and I still have them today though I can't wear them anymore... (I am way too big now) Then about a year and a half ago I bout some System X gear and I love the stuff. The jersey I ordered was vented and vented was an understatement. This jersey is the most vented thing I have ever seen. It is made out of mesh and in the summer, when I mostly ride, it is great. I would hate to have to wear another jersey. Go ahead and buy the System X gear, you won't be disappointed. And oh yeah, no hitches with the pants either.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom