moridin

~SPONSOR~
Dec 30, 2003
Ok - I have to admint I am not a huge fan of anything out of the woods or desert - but I decided to go to the Supercross last night.

I have to admit I had an absolute BLAST! I wound up siting in the first row (weird since I bought my tix on Friday). The place was just rocking with 50K plus.

Bubba can ride - that is all there is to it. They guy is super smooth and is in a class by himself.

On a sad note - there were only a handful of two strokes left. The four stokes are SO LOUD! They make the oil burners seem silent by comparison.

Great way to spend an evening (even if parking was $15????)!

KAWA200'sRule

Mar 15, 2004
I saw him last weekend hr had a 20 or 30 second lead by the end! After he won he did his dance and all he is not only a great rider hes also quite a character.

skipro3

Mod Ban
Dec 14, 2002
kdxmojave1 said:
both east and west sx is being lead by kawi. cant wait may 17, or 16 mx is coming to hangtown!
If you are going to hangtown and have a FRS radio, set it to 4 sub4. I will give you a shout and we can down a few while enjoying the race. It would be great to have everyone from DRN who makes it there have a way to meet up like that. I haven't missed a Hangtown MX since they were in Plymouth and not at Prairie City. (About 1972??? Can't remember for sure!)

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom