MX Tech Huck Valve

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I don't remeber the brand but the alcohal in No-Toil will eat the filter adhesive. It's not TwinAir...maybe Uno? I can't remember.

And yeah, Tide powdered wash detergent is basiclly the same stuff as their cleaner.

Pete Payne

MX-Tech Suspension Agent
Nov 3, 2000
When fox foks ruled,
I have realy wanted to do a CR to 72 X 72 , But that dag gone center powervalve flap is the problem . I have build quite a few of them to 69.5 X 72.
They run real good with that combo.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
When it comes to big bore, neither the 125 nor the 250 CR's play well. I need a little more though, stupid 450 f's. And a lot more practice! LOVED the front end this weekend, night and day difference with the Huck valve. I actually started jumping obstacles again. And lived to tell! You guys should get the Nobel award easy.

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
RM_guy said:
I don't remeber the brand but the alcohal in No-Toil will eat the filter adhesive. It's not TwinAir...maybe Uno? I can't remember.

And yeah, Tide powdered wash detergent is basiclly the same stuff as their cleaner.
I used No Toil on two Uni filters. Pulled one off the bike and the seams were unglued in several spots. Pulled the pre-oiled one out of the bag and it was 100% separated at all the seams. Oops.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Bob, I have a few Twin Air filters that have had No-Toil on them for a few years with no problems. I use the cleaner and then some regular dishsoap, lemon scented ha ha! I just got some new filters for my Maicos. I think they sent Unis. If so I'll find out how they hold up as well.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…