RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
I don't remeber the brand but the alcohal in No-Toil will eat the filter adhesive. It's not TwinAir...maybe Uno? I can't remember.

And yeah, Tide powdered wash detergent is basiclly the same stuff as their cleaner.

Pete Payne

MX-Tech Suspension Agent
Nov 3, 2000
When fox foks ruled,
I have realy wanted to do a CR to 72 X 72 , But that dag gone center powervalve flap is the problem . I have build quite a few of them to 69.5 X 72.
They run real good with that combo.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
When it comes to big bore, neither the 125 nor the 250 CR's play well. I need a little more though, stupid 450 f's. And a lot more practice! LOVED the front end this weekend, night and day difference with the Huck valve. I actually started jumping obstacles again. And lived to tell! You guys should get the Nobel award easy.

adam728

Aug 16, 2004
RM_guy said:
I don't remeber the brand but the alcohal in No-Toil will eat the filter adhesive. It's not TwinAir...maybe Uno? I can't remember.

And yeah, Tide powdered wash detergent is basiclly the same stuff as their cleaner.
I used No Toil on two Uni filters. Pulled one off the bike and the seams were unglued in several spots. Pulled the pre-oiled one out of the bag and it was 100% separated at all the seams. Oops.

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
Bob, I have a few Twin Air filters that have had No-Toil on them for a few years with no problems. I use the cleaner and then some regular dishsoap, lemon scented ha ha! I just got some new filters for my Maicos. I think they sent Unis. If so I'll find out how they hold up as well.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom