Reesknight

~SPONSOR~
Oct 31, 2002
Wow, great race! Did you hear the announcer say that the sidecars had just been out and had the track tore up? :yikes:
Thanks for posting!

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
Wow Ricky! That was so cool! My dad used to race in Holland during the 60's along w/ 2 of my uncles. I've always seen pictures of them but never video of that time period. Soooo cool!

Petra

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Hey Petra how you been?? Do you have any old race pics of your dad?? I love old black and white photos :cool: My boss at work is into the Vintage scene, today out at the track, a guy showed up w/a 68 Ricard ( i think thats how it is spelled) This bike was mint, had a BSA engine, right foot shift, left brakes :cool:
Rick

kdx200chick

Mar 27, 2004
rickyd said:
Hey Petra how you been?? Do you have any old race pics of your dad?? I love old black and white photos :cool: My boss at work is into the Vintage scene, today out at the track, a guy showed up w/a 68 Ricard ( i think thats how it is spelled) This bike was mint, had a BSA engine, right foot shift, left brakes :cool:
Rick
I've been pretty good! Mark is in Iraq doing his "time" (6 months to a year) there so it's pretty quiet. I'm coming to Hollister during spring break w/ the kids. I'll stay w/ my friend Kathy aka Rockyroads (remember her?) I've been riding quite a bit but mostly track riding since the trails are pretty far but I've been out to the desert a few times and that's pretty fun.
My cousin has some pics of my dad's racing days so I'll have to ask him for those. My neighbor is into vintage as well. I had no idea that there was such a following but it's HUGE!
Maybe we'll get to see you while we visit! We'll be out there the week before Easter.

Petra

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
kdx200chick said:
I've been pretty good! Mark is in Iraq doing his "time" (6 months to a year) there so it's pretty quiet. I'm coming to Hollister during spring break w/ the kids. I'll stay w/ my friend Kathy aka Rockyroads (remember her?) I've been riding quite a bit but mostly track riding since the trails are pretty far but I've been out to the desert a few times and that's pretty fun.
My cousin has some pics of my dad's racing days so I'll have to ask him for those. My neighbor is into vintage as well. I had no idea that there was such a following but it's HUGE!
Maybe we'll get to see you while we visit! We'll be out there the week before Easter.

Petra

Yeah lately we've been doing alot of track time.. I sold my 250 and picked up a 450, fun too ride!! Let me know when you come up, yu still have the same email?? Did you steal your sons 125 from him?? LOL And yes i remember Kathy, how she been??

Hope Mark is doing well over in Iraq :cool:
Rick

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
TheGrinch said:
That was awesome. What a finish!

That's my kind of race track - love natural terrain.
The finish is unreal, im gonna watch the race again :nod:

Top Bottom