whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
They have a new game version coming out in December. And guess what, you can make your own ruts! And I can scrub without killing myself! Believe it or not, my younger son Dave may well be responsible for the ruts. He claims to have sent Rainbow Studios the secret for making the ruts, FOR FREE! The video shots sure look killer. Their program is exactly like he told them. I will push Dave to see about getting "hooked up" for a freebie at least. And I will have to pick up another ps3 deck. The race will be on! I will have to talk to him about these free software programming tips though. 5 percent at least!

Uchytil

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 29, 2003
I never got the hang of video games. I guess I spend too much time outside doing crap that isn't too techno. My kids on the other hand have got that stuff down tight.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
Up until he was 10 I could beat my son on MX video games. Up until he was about 13 I could beat him on real bikes. :(

2strokerfun

May 19, 2006
My son just turned 4. He can already beat me on any video game (I'm really bad or he's savant--maybe both). But several years ago I did enjoy the MX v. ATV Unleashed game my daughter gave me for my Bday. For a few weeks, anyway. I managed to somehow break the disk.
My wife occassionally buys me a video game for bday or christmas. then she gets mad at me for wasting time if I try to play it. Go figure. The last one was really fun looking, but never came out of the box...................sigh.............

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
The screen shots anyways, showed some really killer game play. Any more realistic and the game would break your arm for crashing! It would be funny if they still carry the 2 stroke option. I will get it, my wrists will hurt, and if they leave the wild joystick play in, my younger son will beat me. Out in the dirt, or with the buttons, reversed story. But, he can sure bench race! My older son, smokes me in the dirt, not on the game???

Top Bottom