My dirt bike was just rode off a cliff!

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Today I made the worst mistake of my life, by letting my 26 year brother in-law old to ride my 150r when he has never used a clutch or driven motorcycle before. Well he was about 25 feet away from a small cliff where you're supposed to turn before the cliff. The cliff leads down into a revine. I had explained perfectly how to feather the clutch out while giving it some gas. So the first time it jerks and shuts off the second time hew tries it he goes about five feet and wheelies the rest of the way OVER THE CLIFF! He jumped off about 2 feet before the drop, so he was okay, but i was mostly worrying about my motorcycle. it got about halfway down the revine. Once we got up I made sure everything on it was alright I watched it on tape (my sister was holding the video camera). It was funny. We're thinking about sending it in to Americas Funniest Home Videos.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6S6R30WeF5Y"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6S6R30WeF5Y" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited:

mrliquid

Dec 26, 2006
this reminds me about last year this time while at a birthday party one of my wife's family members walks up and asked "Hey, mind if I ride your bike?". The dude was 6'3" 190 lbs and I was riding at the time a DR350 with a larger rear spocket. Anyway, I hit him with the standard questions, ever rode a bike?, know how to use a clutch?, do you understand I'm not responsible for you getting hurt? You understand you must wear my helmet to ride? He replied YES to all. Sooo, I go into the house to get a drink and look out the window and he's sitting on it and people are gathering around the back of him watching. His wife comes into the kitchen and she too looks out the window and screams OH MY GOD!. So I take a look outside and I see nothing wrong......

I turn to her and ask "What's wrong with you?" she looks at me and says he's never been on a bike, 4wheeler, gocart, nothing in his life. I immediately get pissed and start walking for the door but of course before getting there and watching him through the sliding glass door, the retard sits far up front, leans wayyyy forward, and grips the throttle like he's looking for the hole-shot. At this point I'm reaching for the door and RAWR!!!!!! revs my poor bike to full throttle and jumps 8 eight at which point he pops into 2nd. Now this is where it gets interesting, he freaks, kicks out both feet and banks hard right between two oak trees that weren't 36 inches apart (still haven't figured that one out) and drives 50 feet into a pile of 18" thick logs(huge pile). When the front wheel hits he's instantly launched 15' and the bike triple flips, then lands on his head. Well at this point the family gathering turned scarey and everyone ran to help. I of course knew he had screwed my bike up bad. After getting past all the onlookers, checking to see if he had died I pulled my bike out of the logs I then started adding the cost in my head. Broken clutch handle, broken gear shift, bent handle bars, left side plastic broken, right side plastic scratched, brake fluid compartment dented, and last but not least, my helmet cracked from front to back. Total repair and replacement cost 500.00 and what did that lame ass pay....? Nothing, he flew back to west coast and never offered anything.

I learned a very good lesson that day, if someone wants to ride my bike they're first going to hand me a $1000.00 security deposit.

LOL LATER

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Oh, the bike was fine exept for the back bender which was already broken.

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
heck yeah i gotta see that!!

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Last edited:

Yz250FinAZ

Dec 15, 2003
omg, i gotta see this video hah, please find a way to host it, youtube, google video, putfile, something man.

CRazy250

May 28, 2006
wow thats gotta suck, i let my older uncle ride my 02 yz125 and he flipped it on the pavment after we told him not to and again on the grass and he ripped my seat, snapped the back fender and scratched up my silencer. wasnt as bad as what has happend to you people but i feel the pain.

MX86

Dec 27, 2006
ya can't even see it going off :(

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I know because my sister was freakin out and she turned off the camera.

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
If it was a "cliff" then you wouldn't be able to see the rest of the ground like 2-3 feet away from where it "dropped" at that angle. Funny though, nonetheless. Why was he sitting so far back, lol.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Dude it seriosly is a cliff. I don't know why he was sittin so far back.

Yz250FinAZ

Dec 15, 2003
...wow lol

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I was just out looking at it and I need a new rear fender, but they dont make them yet for the 150r.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
I've watched it so many times.

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Lucky about what?

150rguy

I got fat bars!
Dec 21, 2006
Oh yea im lucky for that.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
elliot67 said:
If it was a "cliff" then you wouldn't be able to see the rest of the ground like 2-3 feet away from where it "dropped" at that angle.
Knowing and recognizing the place this video was taken, it's a cliff. There's some pretty deep and steep gulches there, and everything is either straight up or straight down.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…