YZ250

Feb 14, 2001
We had a double header weekend this past weekend, I thought I was out of the points race until the person who was in first told me I was 5 points away from him for the fall championship.

Saturday was a mudd race, and they cancelled the second set of motos. I managed to gain 2 points on the leader, so Sunday I needed 3 point more than him.

Sunday was one of the nicest days for rac'in we've had around here. I went out for practice(Junior class or C class) We then decided to go out for the pro practice, This was the highlight of the weekend.... Mike Tredwell was racing here and I was on the track with him. :aj:

My first moto I was in second, hounding the first place guy all race, we were pretty far out in front of the rest of the field so I decided to try on the last corner to take him on the inside. The breaking bumps kick my rear end up and my foot slipped of the peg, by the time I got by foot back on the brake it was to late. I laid the bike down. So a second in the first moto, I am now one point in lead with one moto left.

Second moto, I started off well I was in second for half the race, then was passed for third place, I wiped out trying to avoid landing on second place guy. I get up and managed to finish 7 or 6 place(I was mad and did stick around to find out..)

If I came in 7th I would have 257 point... and lost, 257 was my number from last year :scream: 6th place would have made it a tie between us.

It will probably be appropriate if I keep my number this year (17) because that's about how many points I'll get next year when I have to move up to the Intermediate(B class) class

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom