INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
You guys? are picking on the hand that feeds you.

Fred T - Your letters will leave in the mail later today.

Young Ted

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
michman said:
While preforming to his faverorite Barry Manollow song Fred went for the upside down pole side move but his hands were still greasy form the baby oil rub down to make his butt look tighter and he lost his grip went face down and landed on his nose. Now thats the rest of the story.

Napper

:rotfl: LMAO Napper! Now the truth is really out! :moon:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
INCA said:
You guys? are picking on the hand that feeds you.

Fred T - Your letters will leave in the mail later today.

Young Ted

I'll take pictures! :cool:

E T

Apr 1, 2004
michman said:
Alright we need to get something straight here. Fred wants everyone to think he did it riding so what REALLY happen does not get back to his wife Becky so everyone here is sworn to secretacy.

Let me explain. I hope everyone know what Deja Vu is if not it is a gentlemans club(i.e. a place where guys like to go shoe shopping, Thats all thats left where the dancers are done with their two song set so I'm told) Anyways Deja Vu have started a ladies night so Fred decided bring back his Disco moves and thought he could make some extra money for his 05 KTM and went to work as a male stripper. His first time on stage went well and I think he told me he brought in .76 cents but his second time on stages did not go so well. While preforming to his faverorite Barry Manollow song Fred went for the upside down pole side move but his hands were still greasy form the baby oil rub down to make his butt look tighter and he lost his grip went face down and landed on his nose. Now thats the rest of the story.

Napper

alright napper, thats the last time we let you in on any family secrets. :nener:

michman

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 7, 2000
All right I just wanted to clear the air up here and let everyone know that I wass not at Fred accident that night. YOu guys think I'm a pervert or something Geesh. However I did send Mrs. Napper for Fred's first big night out. For two reasons. First just to make sure my little buddy did not get muged or fondle by the hoards of screaming ladies. Second was someone had to give Fred his first tip while on stage so the money would start pouring in.

Actually Fred did end up making .79 cents the first time. Mrs Napper took a roll of pennies and ask for change normally Fred would count back .20 cents but this time he had one extra thing to count other than his ten fingers and ten toes. Thats how he ended up .79cents.

Napper

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
But did Mrs. Napper make Fred pick the pennies off the stage without his hands???? Now that's talent...

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Napper
Thank you for the new pole dance outfits by Cannondale/Volvo. I think the padding is really going to help my routine and save some pain on the repeated sessions on stage. Hoping to generate more income so I can pick up that '05 two fitty soon. I might have to glue some real hair on my chest to make those spandex bibs really have the full manly chest effect -maybe I can borrow one of your old wigs? :moon:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Napper is a suspension expert alright. That is where we're at waiting for Fred T's new routine.
Looks like Davies Dinghy will have to go into dry dock for an overhaul.

Young Ted

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Show Time

Welcome to the Michigan Trail Riders show of shows.
Brought to you by the Many Moves Napper, scriptwriter and Master of Ceremonies.
Starring the ’05 purchasing routine of Burger Extraordinaire Fred T.
With photos by Smit-Dog, a song by Inca and heckling by YXMAN400.
Performance write up in the words of Wheelie Woodsy.
MWeissen to handle judging on how many stars to award.

Special to Woodsy – Would you be willing and able to help Napper if he decides to use the mysterious ‘Twister’ in his script?

Is by who really needed?

Top Bottom