Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
When i came back i was by myself, ready to put EVERYTHING back togeather tightly and rite because this was it. Started with the front and work my way back then up.

Just to see what the front rails would look like.
noname3-1.jpg

i do like the way the front turned out to, i'm impressed ;)
noname31-1.jpg

iI got the front tires on, and the back swing arm steering wheel and motor mounted.
noname12-2.jpg

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
And here is is 4 hours later and i am TIRED!!! but it looks REALLY nice. Crappy pic though.

noname11.jpg

Now is just the exhaust a new air filter, and some hard riding, and i will be complete, and i am very excited and cannot wait till i'm done. I will have some videos up. and i AM going to take it to the slippery rock dunes where i hope _JOE_ will come and assist me on riding it :nod: :boss: .

Here is a really crappy picture of me and the cart at the presentation.

noname-3.jpg

ill post more when i get some parts thanks for reading.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Lol, sweet! :cool: Them's some gnarley lookin' tires out back there. I bet the thing pulls a wheelie when you get it all running right. :nod:

Just a silly off the wall question, how do the brakes work? :yikes:

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
if it pulls a wheelie it will be one of the greatest days of my life!

This enough info? It works well actually, and future plans are a hydrolic brake.
noname13-1.jpg

Good question. Any more?

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
Good. Goin' fast is only fun if you can slow it back down when you need to.

Does it have a beefy drivetrain? Looks like a chain inside that case?

I wonder how it will jump?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Very nice, to have someone let you "use" their shop, it does look adequate. I have to ask what them hub adapters weigh? It could add to the wheelie factor? Get a helmet, and neck brace and check the brakes! A video will count for extra credit.

Moparman1539

Sep 9, 2006
Well actually i had 2 female teachers grade it so... yeah i don't think they were really into it.. BUT i did pass. With a good grade.

And Yes in that gearbox is a chain. A beefy one at that, it looks like a beefy timing gear chain for a car or somethign. i don't plan on that breaking, and it has self adjusters in it. Ill get a pic of it for you eventually.

And i will always wear a helmet when I'm riding it. And this hub adapters weigh a lot. Prob 20lbs a piece (one is lighter because its smaller). They are solid steel, i machined them myself from a roubt chunk of steel 6" round and 14" tall. Thats was fun.

Top Bottom