JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
There was this guy at DW that had his name on his jersey and a big ol' number ONE on the back of it as well. What a poser.

I didn't catch his name, but he's a doctor or something.

Maybe somebody will recognize him. :)

Attachments

• doug dubach6.jpg
    doug dubach6.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 369

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Jay's (MX547) external fixator. What a cool piece of hardware.

Attachments

• mx547s external fixator2.jpg
    mx547s external fixator2.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 363

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
I couldn't give him my autograph. I was too busy giggling.

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
OOPS! Brain fade. . .

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Here's a pic of that Doctyor D guy talking to a guy named Guy. I think he's kinda fast.

That's Speedy on the right. She really makes her KTM look nice. :confused:

Attachments

• dubach cooper and speedy2.jpg
    dubach cooper and speedy2.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 352

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
The Dr.'s startline class was very insightful. What a class guy. To take time out of schedule to come to the middle of America to hang with a bunch of posers... ...hahahaha... Also, Billy Frank's addition to the MX school was insightful as well...

Thanks Doug Dubach and Billy Frank...

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Yeah, Jay was really itching to ride. He'll be back in no time. At one point, Oldguy was cruising on the quad with Jay. Looked like a junior version of a meat wagon.

Here's Oldguy after trying to kick his YZ250 into first place during the C class moto. That's Eric (the Kid) in the chair next to him. This was the only time I saw him off the bike.

Attachments

• oldguy and eric2.jpg
    oldguy and eric2.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 347

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
A BIG thanks to Billy and Doug for taking the time. I actually learned something from their sessions with us, and I hope I didn't ask too many stupid questions. Both of you define "class". :thumb:

A couple of other cool guys. . .SFO (on the left) and motometal.

Attachments

• sfo and motometal2.jpg
    sfo and motometal2.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 318

MTRIDER

Aug 20, 2000
The classes were awesome !!! The whole Dirtweek event was a great experience ... Except maybe next year someone will bring a Bullhorn :)

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
Look at that cutie! (I'm talking about the 380MXC. . .it's mine.)

The attractive woman is FC22, and the not-so-attractive woman is Mikeb. Timr can be seen in the background. Mikeb and his really funny roomie Patrick fed me a couple of times over the course of our stay. Thanks, Mike and patrick! Patrick won the "Bikes with lights" MX class, and Timr won the poker run. Mike didn't win anything. Neither did I (except for a sweet pair of Enduro Engineering hand guards/bark busters. . .) :yeehaw:

Attachments

• mikeb and  fc22 3.jpg
    mikeb and fc22 3.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 284

JuliusPleaser

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
In the non-poser category, Nikki won the Women's MX race after a hotly contested battle with Jenny (Blackhawk). Jenny took the lead, but crashed while passing a backmarker, and Nikki took the win. Jenny still finished second, and FC22 was third in the Women's A class.

I LOVE fast women. ;) I'm not sure about the Women's B class, but I believe Kim Westergaard won it.

Here's Nik relaxing post-moto next to Thump and Mully.

Attachments

• nikster2.jpg
    nikster2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 280

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
I'm not sure about the Women's B class, but I believe Kim Westergaard won it.

i think that's right. my daughter (kendall) got 4th on her 65 without running a single lap of practice. i was proud of her. watch out girls, she'll be on an 80 next year!

motodawg

Sponsoring Member
May 1, 2002
mx547, sorry we weren't around when you and Kendall stopped by. :( I would be glad to meet you somewhere if you're interested in the YZ85. I'll cut you a heck of a spodely deal. Got the chance to watch Kendall race for a bit, she's really ridin' good!
JP, I got an upclose look at Nikki's back tire in practice early Saturday when she blew by me in the rythmn section like I was standin' still. 'Course, I practically was standin' still, but that's not a reflection on Nikki. ;) She was flat haulin'!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by Julius Pleaser
The attractive woman is FC22 . . .

Stop it, you don't have to lie to make me feel better. Between the hat to cover my helmet hair and the glasses to hide my lack of makeup I don't look TOO scary, but it's still not a good thing.

JP, you're so nice. :)

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Originally posted by mx547
my daughter (kendall) got 4th on her 65 without running a single lap of practice. i was proud of her. watch out girls, she'll be on an 80 next year!

Kendall was on the line right next to me, and I remember mx547 asking if there was time for her to take a practice lap and I'm thinking "well, I'm slow, but I'll look out for her, maybe she can just follow me if she's not sure about the track........" YEAH RIGHT!!! She passed me during the first lap early on and I never saw her again!! GO KENDALL!! :worship:

Top Bottom