Need a favor from the Aussies...

CMcCarthy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2002
Can any of you find me the part numbers and/or pricing for the upper and lower intake manifold on the new Ford Falcon XR8. It's the 5.4 liter 32v V-8. I realize this is unrelated to the KDX, but since JustKDX is crawling with Australians I figured it'd be worth a shot. Admins, please be lenient...
Thanks,
Charles

TheGrinch

Nov 26, 2000
Nice choice. A very nice vehicle indeed.

I have just submitted an enquiry with a local dealer. I will let you know when I receive a reply.

It's a 2003 model right?

tinytrev

Nov 16, 2002
i rang my local dealer this morning and he doesnt have the BA FALCON XR8 prices yet. he just received this months catalouge and he only has the price on the 24v?? manifold. the 24v or 28v??? manifold (cant remember what he said) is about AU$1500. sorry i couldnt help more but trhis is all they could do 4 me at ford he said for me to try next month when they get their updated catalogue.. good luck

CMcCarthy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 22, 2002
Thanks a million guys. Grinch, I think its a 2003, but it could even be an '04. the XR8 is BRAND new. A guy on another message board just got his yesterday after ordering it 5 months ago. Trev, the 24v is for the V6. I was figuring $1,000 USD, but my only other choice would be the $2,000 Cobra R intake, or a custom sheetmetal job.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom