razor

Oct 24, 2007
Hello outhere!! I have a 2000 RM125. I replaced the front and rear sprockets as well as the chain. The problem I have is that the circlip that holds the front sprocket on broke as I was taking it off. I have ordered a few. But I would like to know is there a size to them or something so that I can go to the hardware store and pick some up?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
razor said:
Hello outhere!! I have a 2000 RM125. I replaced the front and rear sprockets as well as the chain. The problem I have is that the circlip that holds the front sprocket on broke as I was taking it off. I have ordered a few. But I would like to know is there a size to them or something so that I can go to the hardware store and pick some up?

Look for an INDUSTRIAL hardware store in your area. They specialize in items like that and should have many to choose from. The quality will be better than what you will find at Home Depot.

razor

Oct 24, 2007
Ok Thanks. I forgot to mention that when it broke, 1/2 of it went flying off to a place i will never find it!!! I heard th ting ting, but I could not find the piece. However I did find that a 3/4" external retaining ring works just fine. Thanks for the tip on the industrial. I will look into the Grainger in my area.

Top Bottom