KRF

Mar 1, 2002
I am looking for opions on which goggles to buy?
I wears glasses and worry about fogging. Can anyone give me some information? I have just started racing motocross and I think I would
prefer tear offs vs roll offs. Currently I am using Thor goggles without
any type of tear off system.
Thanks
Keith

tristan68

Mar 14, 2001
if fitting over your glasses are a problem, scott model 87 are made to fit over the glasses. scott rep told me they will be soon making them in the cool clear colors that the high voltage and no sweat III's have.

Jaybird

Apprentice Goon
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 16, 2001
Charlestown, IN
I'm not sure if they make the 87's in Turbo-Flow yet, but if and when they do, that is the ticket for folks with glasses. The turbo-flow style allows you to keep them on without much fogging at all.

wizard69

May 3, 2001
I have progrip light sensative googles and I think you could get glasses under them these things never fog and they change tint realy good.I would buy the same pair again.

n8MX

Mar 27, 2001
I think you could get glasses under them these things never fog

You might be able to get them over glasses, but they would probably fog quicker with glasses. Something about having two layers of glass/plastic...

I have Scott 87s and they fit OK. They do fog up pretty bad, it would be nice to do something about that. I normally don't wear them riding in dirt, because they fog up quick when you stop to talk or have to kick the bike a few times. I like having more air flow over my face. The only other problem I have with them is the length of the strap. I have it on the longest length and it still seems to stretch the elastic when going around the helmet, so it's kinda wrinkled up from being stretched out.

Andy

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
KRF,
On the way to the OHV park I noticed I had left my goggles on the sideboard in my kitchen(Dugh!) so I stopped at a bike shop to pick up a set. Hmmm, Pro Grip is making goggles now? I bought a pair of 3400's with the anti scuff and anti fog lense. They are great!Comfotable on the face and plenty of room for your specs. BONUS!!!! They come with tear off nipples that fit Oakly Classic O-Frame Tear Offs!
For $26.99 they are a deal!
Happy Trails!

Top Bottom