RiDeTiLuDiE26

Apr 20, 2006
Alright so i just put in V-Force reeds in my bike before all i had was the PC exhause (pipe and Silencer) and i didnt need to re-jet....now i put the reeds in and noticed and the top end of the throttle felt like it wasnt getting enough gas it would just like cut out or almost sputter in a way.so i leaned the jet needle out and it got better ...stock main jet is a 420 for my bike so i put the jet needle back to stock and put in a 410 got a little better but not good.....so i leaned the jet needle agian and not much there either.....any suggestions? :bang:

daniel 40

Spammer
Jul 25, 2006
If you have your V-Force reed box still and that pamplet they give with it, theres a hot line number to call if you have any trouble. I had to go up on my pilot jet. Check to see if the reed has a littile crack in it?

daniel 40

Spammer
Jul 25, 2006
The phone #603-298-6646, for V-Force technical department. 8 A.M. - 5P.M. E.S.T. M-F. Have you change plug lately? Try that and put the needle clip to the middle postion. Another place to try is JDJETTING. Phone #253-939-7114, e-mail is jdjetting@comcast.net Try that and good luck!

Top Bottom