kdxmann

Dec 21, 2002
i ride train tracks (the side of them) to get to the many places i ride.on the side where i ride of the tracks there are whoops or rythms. i was wondering how to ride faster on these. my friend has a ttr125 and he is way head of me im just afraid of goin up in te air and falling.is there an easier way to ride on these.

chris kuba

May 31, 2003
I've ridden on stuff like that in New Jersey before. I had to dial my forks in as stiff as I could get them for the sand. But anyway the stiffer the front end the easier those are. You need to keep your speed going and try to keep your front end light hitting the top of each one. As soon as you slow down you loose the rhythm and fall into them making your rear end bounce off the top which will screw you up bad. Just practice with the powerband on, and don't be afraid to gas it across the top of them, it can be real fun.

weber.s

Mar 26, 2003
Speed in the secret, keep the front light using power, stand up straight, let your rear suspention do all the work, takes a little practice, but it works.

wibby

Mod Ban
Mar 15, 2003
Here in Oregon, the Rail Road (I guess) does take it to kindly with us dirt bikers riding on the side of their tracks so they deposit long spikes in the gravel. My local shop owner told me he has taken quite a few out of tires this year.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom