need to make my bike look better

jimmy 420

Dec 7, 2005
i just bought a 97 rm 125 from my buddy he just got the top n bottom end rebuilt as well as the tranny they spent around 3000 on it (canadian) then never used it so i got it for 1500 the plastic is good and it has a factory effects decal/seat cover on it but it is startin to peal off it runs real good and i want it to look real good to so i was wonderin if i can still get one for it or do i hav to buy a universal kit and make it fit it doesnt hav to be factory effects i dont really care i dont think the strickers make a big preformance difference but i could be wrong lol any ideas?

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
Wow...I think you just should be in the Guiness book for "longest run-on sentence ever".

From what I got out of your "statement" as far as graphics, do whatever makes you feel good. Do a search, there probably isn't going to be much available for a '97. I can't find much anymore for my '01 CR125. The graphics don't do anything for performance.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
I say this about once a day now. But click the MXSouth link to your left.

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
motocross319 said:
you might can check **** they always have off the wall things

he he, or not!

Jamir

I come and go
Aug 7, 2001
why you say and that?

crazy4nitro

Aug 31, 2005
Jamir said:
why you say and that?

"Why does thou treat thy so thustly"

:rotfl: :rotfl:

Crazy

jimmy 420

Dec 7, 2005
hey mxgirl230 thank i found a set and seat cover on there i didnt think i would fine on for my year. and the part bout them helpin performance dont worry i was jokin lol

MXGirl230

Stupid tires and trees
~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Dec 19, 2002
jimmy 420 said:
hey mxgirl230 thank i found a set and seat cover on there i didnt think i would fine on for my year. and the part bout them helpin performance dont worry i was jokin lol

Thanks...I didn't give you a link though, just said "search". I think "Jamir" is the one you want, if you found stuff on MXSouth.

Glad you found something though!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…