Apollo

Oct 7, 2007
Hello everybody, my name is Troy. I have been riding two- strokes since 1983 and do not plan to quit any time soon. I am a cross country/trail rider who sometimes gets on a MX track. I have been a Honda CR guy since '87. After riding '02 and '03 CR250R's, I have since gone back to my awesome powered '95 CR250R I have had since new. At the moment, I am patiently waiting on my '08 Service Honda CR500AF to be delivered. I have wanted one for so long now. I have not ridden a 500 in over ten years, and I cannot wait. I miss the big bore two-strokes. A do it all engine if there ever was one! AJ, I did not know you are a moderator here! It was cool to see your name. I found this place by the internet bike article in Dirt Rider. Congratulations on a great bike, everybody did an excellent job. This is an awesome place! Troy

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
You're going to love the AF. I've had the chance to ride one on a couple of different occasions and always came away incredibly impressed, and envious of those who end up owning them. :)

Apollo

Oct 7, 2007
Thanks Rich. I cannot wait to get the bike. I am not sure, but I think AJ is waiting on a ported "all around power/mo betta" cylinder to arrive from Gorr and then the bike will be shipped. I really am looking forward to the day it comes!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Note to self:
Don't go to Service Honda Website; bad things will happen to your wallet.

Top Bottom