New Bike ??

bishbosh

Feb 13, 2008
1) your physical size
My height is 5' 11" and i weigh about 160 im 16

2) How physical / aggressive are you ?
im not really agressive

3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ?????
i ride with friends on trails and in the woods

4) Do you have any riding experience?
i currently own a 2003 honda XR 100 .. so im used to riding

5) Do you think you will race ?
probably not unless its just a little drag race down the sideroad between my friends

6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work?
oh im mechanically inclined .. eek.. but i would really like to learn how to do maintenance on my bikes but i dont no where to get any info .. could you possibly give me a website? ..or ill just take my bike apart sometime lol :nod:

7) Do YOU have a preferance to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? i need a 4 stroke or a REALLY silent 2 stroke because people around my place hate really loud 2 strokes so..oh and i prefer Hondas of course.. but if theres something better tell me cus im new to all this

8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? nope no dealers .. its probably gunna be a used bike

9) How much ($) do you plan to spend on a bike?
anywhere between 1000 to 1500(US) .. maybe a little more if needed

10) Do you live in California?
nope

11) Your age?

12) anything else that you think would help form an opinion
as u all know i have a 03 XR 100 .. all im looking for is a bike thats a little bigger and a little faster .. i also need for it to be reliable .. cus i dont exactly know how to rebuild my engine lol:laugh: im a speed demon too :p so i like to go fast .. and i like bikes that have alot of power in em so if u got any suggestions then thanks!

bishbosh

Feb 13, 2008
im from ontario .. near tilbury ( close to chatam .. and if u dont no where that is .. then im close to windsor) :)
OH and its not that i dont like rebuilding the engine .. its just i dont really know how .. i can still go to a shop and get it done tho i guess

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…