larosche

Apr 20, 2000
NATRA (North Alabama Trail Riders Association) is having a brand new Enduro at Westpoint, TN on June 26th. This is a great place to ride!
We have been putting on Mid South and SERA Hare Scrambles for many years and this course will be a cross between a Mid South Hare Scrambles and a SERA Enduro.
See the SERA web site for details
http://sera.dirtrider.net

Come out and join us at this riding area we lease from International Paper (over 5,000 acres). New members are also welcome to ride the property 365 days a year. Only $40/year (the best price at ANY location).

Also see the NATRA web site for details
http://natra.dirtrider.net

RAD DAD

D Lafleur

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 11, 2001
Rad Dad,
What is the terrain like? Big Hills, off camber, etc? Are the rocks big rocks, both tires on same rock at same time, or is it more like train robbers cobblestone size and smaller?

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
How much effort and what did you have to do to secure a lease? I'am a member of the sandstormer club and we are putting on the loose Moose national on july the 17th. We are always looking for land aqquition. Way to go I know how hard it is to put in trail. Come to our national you will have some real enduro trail no lights, no licencse, no time keeping, just pass a sound check.

larosche

Apr 20, 2000
nzambon,
We have a lot of effort into our land. Not only do we have a good working relationship with International Paper (used to be Champion Paper), but we have a zillion hours into the trails.

Actually the hard part is insurance, keeping the local guys in control and getting the $20,000/year to keep the land. We want to keep it open to everyone, but the local idiots think that they "own" the land. They can afford the membership but don't recognize the paper company will give it to the hunters (who will close it to everyone) if we don't control the un-insured.
I would love to ride the Enduro on July 17th, but I have to score all the SERA Hare Scrambles series and don't have any off weekends (that my wife will let me be away from the house...).
By the way, we had mostly single track and only 6 miles of connecting road.
RAD DAD

Top Bottom