Factory

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 19, 2002
So I headed out to check the trails at Tin Cup, Little O and Lincoln Hills on Saturday and was thoroughly depressed when I found there was still a solid 10 inches plus of compacted snow. :whiner: Yikes! Even the trailheads were inaccessible for the most part. I had hoped the warm weather would have eaten into that nasty white stuff a bit more. :| So, being completely bummed out, my wife suggested we stop by the dealer to look at, what else.....NEW BIKES!! Well, not long after arriving at the dealer, my spirits skyrocketed as these beauties just happen to "fall" into my trailer. :joke: OK, OK, that wasn't quite how it happened, but needless to say I am REALLY eager to get out and ride now!! My wintertime blues have officially been cured!

Attachments

• crfs_angled_small.jpg
    crfs_angled_small.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 131

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
I stopped at Gars on my way home from a business trip last weekend and FINALLY got to see that new 250X. I went over that thing with a fine tooth comb. I think the salesmen thought I was nuts when he caught me hugging one - some people just dont understand that if Robert Redford can be a horse whisperer then Woodsy can be a bike whisperer :) WHAT AN AWESOME BIKE!! Man, if I didnt have 3 kids in College... I cannot wait to hear some ride reports!! PLEASE DONT FORGET US!
CONGRATS ON THE NEW BORN!
Woodsy

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Sweeeeeettttt! :thumb:

One for the track and one for the trail, or does your wife ride?

And what ever happened to "I'm selling the trailer" spiel? What ever it was, glad you didn't!

team-green32

MAGA
Mi. Trail Riders
Mar 27, 2001
Chicago
I was thinking of getting that bike. Please do a ride report when you ca.

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Woodsy: We really need to get you some help :eek: Factory Congrats on the new addition, I wish my wife would say let go to the bike shop and do some shopping. Hey how much ice was on top of that snow? Was there enough to support a bunch of fast moving bikes? :clue:

rotten-johnny

Feb 10, 2004
Start diong push ups now you'll need it..........

I have 03 cfr-450 and i think it's made my arms a touch longer . :) I love mine in the wood hooks up awsome. I can't say enough good bout em HOOO YAAA :eek:

woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
"...a bunch of fast moving bikes"? and that is just the type of "help" that I need (at least in my opinion anyway) :)

Factory

Mi. Trail Riders
Aug 19, 2002
Woodsy - :laugh: I feel ya'!

Smitty - Yeah, one for the track, one for the trail - does it get any better?!?! :thumb: Decided to keep the trailer. The main thing is that my buddies and I go on a few boondocking rides where we take two-tracks (barely) back into the woods to get to "camp". And with the trailer being 8' wide, it is awfully susceptible to being scratched /damaged, etc. :eek: I was thinking of selling and getting a 7x14, but decided to just keep it. Definitely happy with the Classic though!

Thanks Drew! Loved my 400EXC, but I've been a Red Rider since I was a youngin'!!

Team Green - Ohhhhh don't you worry! I will be on the trail the first chance I get. I've been fiddling with it - making all the adjustments, etc. and I even order the "standard" aftermarket items already (handguards, skid plate, etc.), but I am having a hard time already holding back on the performance items!! I want to break it in completely stock though, so I have a good comparison. I'll definitely keep everyone updated.

Marlin - Unfortunately, that snow was awfully deep and slushy. But....the way they are talking for this weekend, it might get cold enough for the studded tires to go on - HA!! Actually, I am sick of this snow. Bring on spring!

Can't wait to get out for some rides with you guys. Some of you I haven't even met yet and some I haven't seen since TrailFest II. LET'S RIDE!!!!!!

Top Bottom