gjc32

Jan 9, 2004
Knowing the front suspension is inadequate, along with the fact I can't stand the dust covers:

Can anyone recommend a good performing front forks/suspension that would fit a newer KDX?

KDXFreestyle

Damn Yankees
Nov 19, 2002
Freddette has front fork for 60$. www.frpoffroad.com

Instead of dust covers, you can buy a 95/96 Suzuki RM 125/250 front # plate. it has the fork guards attatched to it. its what I have on my bike, and it looks good. If you dont want to zip tie it ion, you can use some extra bolts to bolt it onto the triple clamps if you drill 2 holes in it. (I have done it both ways. both work excellent.)

KDX200Kev

Sep 22, 2003
Do you have a pic of your bike you could e-mail me? I would like to see what the Suzuki RM front # plate looks like. My e-mail address is [email protected]

Instead of dust covers, you can buy a 95/96 Suzuki RM 125/250 front # plate. it has the fork guards attatched to it. its what I have on my bike, and it looks good. If you dont want to zip tie it ion, you can use some extra bolts to bolt it onto the triple clamps if you drill 2 holes in it. (I have done it both ways. both work excellent.)[/QUOTE]

gwhII

Mar 31, 2003
Yep, the right springs made a big difference for me too. I went with Racetech and also added Goldvalves. If you want more stiffness, SRC also makes a fork brace to firm up the front end but you will have to cut the front fender and lose the fork boots and replace them with either Sealsavers or SRC Mudskins.

Your other option is to replace the entire front end with the USD forks and wheel from a KX125/250. Do a search in the forum and you'll find out all the info.

I'm spending way too much time on here. Somebody make the rain stop...

Best,
Greg

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom