torquecurveracing

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2009
I stumbled upon the suspension forum by accident and couldn't believe I had missed this. The open sharing of ideas and information is fantastic. I have been involved in suspension work for many years, and spend many hours in my shop perfecting suspension setups for various flattrack tracks.
I have worked as a mechanical engineer and in engineering management in the aerospace industry for many years. My interests outside of work have always been centered around flattrack racing. I began racing at 15 and although I noticed a little slowing last year, I'm gonna try again this year. As this race season goes along I will slowly transition more to bike developer/tuner and begin to assist younger guys as they move up the ranks. There are great things happening in flattrack and I want to be on the forefront of new bike development. I have many project bikes in work currently, my trusty 2007 CRF450R fairgrounds money-maker, a new injected CRF which is causing us fits on the dyno, and a Buell XB12R motor that we are developing for AMA expert competition. My evening hours are spent experimenting with my own valve designs and shim profiles on a homemade suspension dyno and valve hydraulic flow bench and re-reading The Shock Absorber Handbook religiously. I'll try not to step on anyones toes in here and will offer opinions and advice only when appropriate.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom