robodave

Dec 31, 2004
new from central coast

After many years away from the riding, I have jumped back in with both feet. A DRZ400s, some new gear, and things are coming back to me .The California central coast is great for riding and I know the area well.
I look foward to using the DRN site and hope to help anybody with information on riding the central coast.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site robodave :cool:

I don't know if the Central Coast of California is considered north or south ... Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for the southern gang and DRN Reno Ride 2005 forum for our annual spring ride at Moonrocks, just north of reno.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
robodave said:
The California central coast is great for riding and I know the area well.
I look foward to using the DRN site and hope to help anybody with information on riding the central coast.

ALRIGHT! Trail ride at robodave's place. :yeehaw:

Welcome robodave. We just might take you up on that offer. Where on the central coast are you located? We have many organized rides in So Cal throughout the year and you are more than welcome to join us. Like Tony said, check out the So Cal forum for upcoming rides.

You might want to hook up with placelast. He is in SLO and is one heck of a good trail rider. There are a few others in that area also.

Ol'89r

YoTRacer158

Jan 10, 2001
where on the coast are you? i lived in san luis obispo for 6 years and still have a lot of family and friends up there

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom