Lucky_8

Apr 9, 2010
I’m Ricky. I’m new around here. I used to race motocross whenever I was younger, got out, and now wanting to get back into it. A small story of why I quit. My dad had bought be an 80 and said I’d have to buy my next dirt bike if I wanted to keep racing. Needless to say he was honest. Now I’m getting into riding on the roads but I’m actually wanting to get another motocross bike and start riding some offroad again.

In come tacks

Feb 10, 2010
I just got back in too. Most of what has changed has been the intro of 4 strokes. Personally, I like the 2 strokes still, and the newer 250s were getting very refined. I didn't find a surprising amount of power gained over the years, but the chassis and handling have come a long way. If cost has been prohibitive, I'd suggest staying away from the new thumpers.

Lucky_8

Apr 9, 2010
Yea, because of money I was pushing towards a used 2-stoke. I've kept riding but just haven't gotten to actually race. I'm hoping to get a bike her soon. Fixing to go into college and getting into the real world so riding time may not be a whole lot but a little is better than none I do got to say.

Jeremiah82

Apr 11, 2010
yeah well like i said I have this 06 Raptor 700r up for trade so hopefully it brings me in a decent trade on dirtbike...right now I have two 03 kx250 offers and a cr250 offer

Top Bottom