dirtrodr

Jan 13, 2005
Just came across this site acouple days ago.
My name is Chris,I am a Vet 30+ intermediate or B (depending on where your reading this from) I ride a 1996 CR250. Got back into riding about a year and 1/2 ago, after a long hiatus. Done some RMEC, Dist.37 Enduros and the new AMRA in Az., gonna try and be a contender in all three this year. I recently broke my foot (5 weeks ago), and slowly turning to goo on crutches and the couch. Although I get the pin out in about 1 1/2 weeks, and its a good thing the ATR National is @ the end of Feb. and needless to say I AM NOT READY. Anyways I am a member of the FASTR MC,which is putting on a Qualifier (no time equiptment) the day before the National. If your out this way come on out.
Great site!!! Hope to get to know ya'll
Dirtroader :laugh:

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to DRN. If I see a guy on crutches at the SX this weekend, I'll ask if it's you! LOL

Enjoy the reading. Tony will be along shortly to greet you properly, YZ165

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
YZ165 said:
Enjoy the reading. Tony will be along shortly to greet you properly, YZ165

Tony skids into the picture from stage left sliding expertly to a stop before highsiding and face planting the new camera that broke yesterday when he did the same thing ... :coocoo: Confidently rising from the carnage, he says ...

Welcome to the site dirtrodr :cool:

Check out the Team DRN Mile High Chapter forum for a group of fun folks just east of you and the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for a great group of folks on your western flank.

Buckholz and
rlbranson are two local AZ members that I know of. There may well be others.

Listen to Gomer about the foot. I broke my foot at DirtWeek in '02 and it still isn't the same.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

dirtrodr

Jan 13, 2005
Hey Thanx for the welcome guys!!

Yeah I've ridden w/Bucky, and know both from another forum. Still trying to figure out navigation on this site, there is alot of good info if I can rope in my a.d.d.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom