yvonne

Nov 10, 2004
Hi all!
I just thought I'd introduce myself. My name's Yvonne and I live in Renton, WA. Hubby and I took my KDX 220 out for my first ever ride yesterday! only fell twice...of course I was going pretty slow (that is, when I didn't accidentally give it too much throttle!) :yikes:

Anyways, i'm hoping to maybe find some other rookies in my neck of the woods to ride with, and maybe get some good advice from the more experienced! :yeehaw:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site Yvonne :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Regarding riding buddies, you are in luck. Not only are there a bunch of folks scattered up and down the Left Coast, many of them are women. Crank up a thread in the Women's Forum and you will find a geat bunch of gals always willing to help in any way.

OK ... now for the sales pitch! What are you and your husband doing President's Day weekend next year? Check your dance card. See there, I thought it was clear. Y'all need to come to Reno and ride with the gang. It is a great time and y'all will meet a pile of DRNer's, many of which are from in your area.

Check out last years forum, Reno Ride 2004 and the one for this year, DRN Reno Ride 2005 for all the coming happenings.

Y'all need to come now ya hear! don't give any excuse about Reno being too far. I am driving out from Texas. :yikes:

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Howdy! Welcome! I'm just across the mountains in Ellensburg. Gotta head this way for some dunes and desert riding in the winter, ride Taneum and Lake Wenatchee in the summer. It's great here. Every now and then we have all girls or mostly girls rides, too--that's always fun! There's a ton of folks who ride around here. Send me an email at [email protected] anytime you want to ride.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom