swett

Riding it like I stole it
Mar 13, 2005
New guy here

Not necessarily new to riding, but new to 2-strokes. Havin' a lil fun riding in the great NI, LA...

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
bswett said:
Not necessarily new to riding, but new to 2-strokes. Havin' a lil fun riding in the great NI, LA...

I am guessing NI is a typo, N'awlins perhaps?

Welcome to the site :cool:

I see where you have gone to your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

We have a good size group in the Delta area. They get together and ride quite often.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

swett

Mar 13, 2005
I am guessing NI is a typo, N'awlins perhaps?

NI is actually New Iberia, LA. 2 hours west of N'awlins 1.5 hours from SE TX border..
Well I don't really race. just havin' some fun.. but yesterday I think I split my piston and trying to find out what all i need and what it actually might be....

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
bswett said:
NI is actually New Iberia, LA

Even better! My friend you are surrounded! Lafayette to the north and Houma to the south.

New Iberia, I should have thought of that. Home of Tobasco for many years, until Avery Island got a Post Office and just up the road from Jeanerette, where an X wife of mine was raised. Beautiful country!

swett

Mar 13, 2005
I found the site last night and registered.. I'm 27, just about married, no kids..(big enough kid myself I guess..HeHe). I just got started riding recreationally last year.. on a KTM50 no less..then an XR50.. now a CR80..Idont have too much time to ride, but I ride every single chance I get. Mostly canefields and headlands close to the house. Hopefully I can meet some new people to ride with close-by. I've been going through all the tech stuff on the 80's.. it's helped alot with some problems I've had that nobody I know could help with. Thank Yall. I'll upgrade my membership shortly. Great site and thanks again.

B. Swett

swett

Mar 13, 2005
I don't ride them the best , but i can keep up! For a lil while at least...

swett

Mar 13, 2005
I've just upgraded membership to supportteam member! I look forward to meeting some of ya'll and hope to maybe see some of yall soon Thanks

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
bswett :boss:

Thanks for jumping in and supporting the site! :cool:

Top Bottom