Katin Smith

Jun 19, 2003
What's going on everybody, my name is Katin and i just found this site by mistake. Anyway i just thought i would say whats up. Are there any So Cal riders in here?

Jeff Gilbert

N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 20, 2000
Welcome. DRN is a pretty cool place, hope you enjoy it here. Yes there are quite a few CA riders on here, you should catch a ride with one of them and attend dirtweek at Cooperland the end of September.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
Welcome Katin, check out the So Cal Wrecking Crew forum. Lots of us on here. I'm "just" :p a trail rider but there are MX guys here too.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Welcome to the best place to talk dirt. Read the FAQ's and enjoy DRN.  Plenty of folks to get info from and places to ride.  Like Jeff said, join the California caravan to Cooperland in Oct.  You will not believe the fun you'll have.

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
Watch out for that 'just a trail-rider' Kiwi Bird guy! I've seen goats fall off of the stuff he rides! :eek:

Welcome to DRN, and check the SoCal Wrecking Crew Forum often to find out about our rides.:thumb:

Surfrider55

Jul 25, 2003
Found the site by being referred by Chris Whiting (2-strok4fun). Just purchased first dirt bike 2003 WR 250. Old guy 48, newbie. Looking to meet new people from Southern California to share experiences in this great sport.

Steve

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom