guitarman33

Nov 17, 2004
Hello Dirt Rider folks! I am a new rider from Northern California. I ride a 2003 CRF450. Found this site surfing one night - what a great reference for inexperienced riders such as myself.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

What part of NorCal? We have a fair size group there. We also have a huge group down south, chech out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for information on their rides.

You might also check out Thumper Central for info on your CRF. It is a very popular bike. Many SoCal folks have them.

You might also check out an up coming ride, DRN Reno Ride 2005 is an epic adventure into the excesses of riding all day :cool: and bench racing and gambling all night. :yikes:

We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

killerbeez 75

Oct 26, 2004
:) Welcome to the DRN family.Im a fairly new guy myself and have found that there are alot of great people on this site to help you out and answer any possible question you might have.My wife gets really mad because you can spend hours on top of hours on this site talking to people.This is the best site with the nicest people that I have come across. :cool:

guitarman33

Nov 17, 2004
Thanks for the welcome DRN'ers! I live in Susanville, CA which is 85 Northwest of Reno, NV. I saw the Reno Ride thread last night and believe I will be able to go. My riding time has been real limited this year because in my "free" time I'm studying for the CPA exam. Hopefully I will be done with all the parts by May 2005 and will have way more time for riding. Thanks again for the welcome - look forward to making some friends and even meeting some of you folks in Reno.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom