New Guy on the block

factoryboy06

Aug 28, 2006
What's up everyone. Just joined. I Have no clue but interested in learning and meeting people. My name is Sean, live in California and ride a CRF450R. I've been riding dirt bikes for 1 1/2 years. Rode quads before this. Had a Polaris Predator 500. Love my bike and love to ride. About a month ago, completed a weekend down in Mexico. Rode part of the Baja 500 course. Never ridden that long before. 320 miles round trip. Absolutely incredible.

The reason I came to this site is I was looking for information on suspension settings for track riding. So if anyone has suggestions, as Ross Perot would say, I'm all ears.

Last edited:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in your area. Scattered like fleas in the winds, these guys have always got a ride brewing.

Have a question? Try search and you might find a plethora of information in the database. If not, post your question and you will likely get some very knowledgeable responses, sprinkled with a bit of humor.

Post up your question in the Suspension Q&A with Jeremy Wilkey forum. Check with search as well. As popular as the CRFs are, I'm betting the question has come up before. One of the SoCal guys might be able to lead you to a local fellow that can fix you up as well.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN!

Love the Ross comment!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…