roostn520

Oct 8, 2004
Hey all,,,,,ok i finally got to post on here. I joined right after my son and i returned from DirtWeek 04. What a Blast ! We had a great time and are looking forward to returning next year as well. Everyone that we met, talked too, well what can i say,,,dirt bike people are great people. Oh bye the way,,squeaky,,,,,ahh or is that spooky ! hahaha my too tall 14 year old son says hi ,,,, oh what a night around the fire ! take care,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Welcome to the site roostn520. Tony will give you all the good stuff as soon as he sees that the gate fell! Enjoy, YZ165

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
roostn520 said:
Hey all,,,,,ok i finally got to post on here. I joined right after my son and i returned from DirtWeek 04. What a Blast ! We had a great time and are looking forward to returning next year as well. Everyone that we met, talked too, well what can i say,,,dirt bike people are great people. Oh bye the way,,squeaky,,,,,ahh or is that spooky ! hahaha my too tall 14 year old son says hi ,,,, oh what a night around the fire ! take care,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:)

Welcome to the site :cool:

Glad you enjoyed DirtWeek! As you learned, dirtbikers are really fine people and the fire side chats got interesting.

roostn520, your first assignment as a new member is to convince YZ165 to come to DirtWeek next year! :debil:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

YZ165

YZabian
May 4, 2004
Don't worry Tony, the countdown has already begun! :aj:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome roostn!!! It was great meeting you guys at Dirt Week! See you next year!

roostn520

Oct 8, 2004
yes biglou,, that was me #44 and #14 is my son. We had a great time. yz165 you will have more blisters than you can even imagine at dirtweek,,,,and in the oddest places :] but well worth it. thanks for the welcome everyone here on the forum guys and gals.

roostn520

Oct 8, 2004
Tony Eeds said:
Welcome to the site :cool:

Glad you enjoyed DirtWeek! As you learned, dirtbikers are really fine people and the fire side chats got interesting.

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!
thanks Tony,,,,when will our dirtweek cds be ready? i know it takes time,,,,just wanting an idea of when,, thanks,,,,,,,and how do we find out about the group photo?

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
roostn520 said:
thanks Tony,,,,when will our dirtweek cds be ready? i know it takes time,,,,just wanting an idea of when,, thanks,,,,,,,and how do we find out about the group photo?

I am shooting for December!

Top Bottom